How to fix or insert a YouTube video into eBay a change in the iFrame-HTML code
Having issues embedding YouTube video in to your eBay listing, here is the fix, I have a video for you as well as a download document your can use.
You will need to do some code work in eBay to put the Youtude code, do not worry it is fairly straight forward, once you have done this a few times it will become second nature.
As you know video in your listings is a valuable sales tool, can the difference between a great sale or just a sale, I have used video in 100’s of listings, especially auction style, this way I get hits on YouTube, Facebook and other social media that all link back to my eBay listing.
- Creates a lot more awareness
- Gives you the opportunity to sell the great points about your item.
- Allows the customer to feel as if they are interacting with you as well as the item.
- Provides potential buyers with a good feeling of trustworthiness.
- Has always made me more money when I have had duplicates for split testing
So please make sure you keep adding videos to eBay…